Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's almost here!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I know we did....the kiddos had a blast! I for one am glad Christmas is over and am ready for the new year!! I have a new vision board posted up in my home gym and i have my new goals written and posted. I keep my goals posted so that i continually see them and it  helps to keep them in the forefront of my mind.

This week has started off really well...i am getting in all of my workouts, weights and cardio and eating is back on track!

I have been sleeping really well lately which is great because sleep is essential to growing lean muscle and having the energy to make each workout count.

Also, getting in some good quality time with the little people in my life which is always fun!

Right now I am in a strength/muscle building phase until about a month when I begin contest prep. I am feeling so ready and excited to step back on the stage!!

3 comments:

  1. Just tell me how to get your abs after having kids and I'll be happy =) I've had three, all by c-section. So my lower abs just sort of hang over that scar. It's not pretty and I just want that little pooch to go away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa!
    I have two children, both by way of c-sections and I can promise you that all it took was absolute clean eating (minimal cheats) and intense excercise (lots of outdoor sprints) to get my abs to completely lean out! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'll be patient then =) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete